AlphaGlove Nitrile Examination Gloves
- AlphaProMed AlphaGlove Nitrile Examination Gloves
- Size S / M / L / XL
- Textured fingertips, Beaded cuff, Easy on/off donning
- For oral use, general care, ambulatory use, cleaning use.
- Chemotherapy Drug Resistant and Tested, Fentanyl Resistant, Premium.
- 5.5 Mil Specialty Glove for accute patient care and emergency medical response (EMS).
- Zinc Oxide 4%, Titanium Dioxide 6%. 9″ Length Total
- Size S: 3″ Length total on the fingers. Palm width measures 3″ approximately
- Size M: 3″ Length total on the fingers. Palm width measures 3.3″ approximately
- Size L: 3″ Length total on the fingers, Palm width measures 4″ approximately
- Size XL: 3.5″ Length total on the fingers, Palm width measures 4.5″ approximately
- Food-grade tested and certified.
|PCS Gross Weight|
|PCS Net Weight|
|Blue / M||Blue / L||Blue / XL||Blue / S|
|PCS per DB||100||100||100||100|
|DB Dimension||22 x 11 x 7.3cm||22 x 11 x 7.3cm||22 x 11 x 7.3cm||22 x 11 x 7.3cm|
|DB Gross Weight||420g||470g||520g||420g|
|DB Net Weight||400g||450g||500g||400g|
|EA per MC||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|DB per MC||10||10||10||10|
|MC Dimension||38 x 23.5 x 23.5cm||38 x 23.5 x 23.5cm||38 x 23.5 x 23.5cm||38 x 23.5 x 23.5cm|
|MC Gross Weight||5 kg||5.2 kg||5.85 kg||5 kg|
|MC Net Weight||4 kg||4.2 kg||4.85 kg||4 kg|
|PCS per Container (20 Ft)||1572000||1572000||1572000||1572000|
|Boxes per Container (20 Ft)||15720||15720||15720||15720|
|Master Cartons per Container (20 Ft)||1572||1572||1572||1572|
|PCS per Container (40 Ft)||3145000||3145000||3145000||3145000|
|Boxes per Container (40 Ft)||31450||31450||31450||31450|
|Master Cartons per Container (40 Ft)||3145||3145||3145||3145|
|PCS per Container (40 Ft HQ)||6385000||6385000||6385000||6385000|
|Boxes per Container (40 Ft HQ)||63850||63850||63850||63850|
|Master Cartons per Container (40 Ft HQ)||6385||6385||6385||6385|
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber, derived from rubber, used in the industrial area to make plastics, industrial gloves, tires, paints, enamels, and hoses. It is also used for the production of protective equipment and health safety implements such as surgical and laboratory gloves, as it offers high durability and resistance to external agents such as viruses, bacteria, fluids, fuels, and other chemical agents. It is a widely recognized material for the manufacture of gloves for its safety for people allergic to latex protein.